2011-2012 McKnight PTSA Executive Board
|VP of Membership
- PTSA is a national recognized organization and supports McKnight Middle School in Legislation, Health Screening, Reflections, Staff Appreciation, etc. For a list of volunteer opportunities, click on the PTSA Volunteer Tab.
- General Meetings are held once a month in September, November, January, March, and a PTSA Volunteer Recognition/Scholarship Award Ceremony in June at 7pm in McKnight's Library unless otherwise posted.Our general meetings are open to all Parents and Guardians; feel free to drop in! We welcome you to become a McKnight PTSA member to be a voice for our children, who need us more than you may know.
- PTSA announcements are sent out with McKnight's quarterly mailer, via email, posted on McKnight's website (PTSA, Newsletter, Bulletin), and the McKnight Page on the Renton PTSA Website. If you would like to be added to the McKnight PTSA email list to receive PTSA news and upcoming events, please call or email the PTSA Vice-President.
- Correspondence may be dropped off or mailed to:
McKnight Middle School PTSA
Attention: [Name of Executive Board Member or Committee Chair]
1200 Edmonds Avenue NE
Renton, WA 98056
You may also send an email to a Board Member or Committee Chair (see contact info above).
All Forms can be obtained by visiting McKnight's page on the Renton PTSA Website at www.mcknightptsa.org by picking them up at McKnight Middle School.
- 2011-2012 Membership Form
- School Project Grant Request (for teachers)
- McKnight PTSA Voucher (for PTSA Committee Chairs)
- McKnight PTSA Deposit form (for PTSA Committee Chairs)
- McKnight PTSA Volunteer Guidelines (required for all volunteers)
- Washington State Patrol Background check (required for all volunteers)
- Background Questionnaire for Volunteers (required for all volunteers)
Your contributions allow the McKnight PTSA to provide and/or supplement many great student programs at McKnight Middle School. Your participation in any fundraiser is voluntary.
- Albertsons Community Partners
- Book Fairs - Scholastic Book Fairs
- Contributions - Direct donations to PTSA from parents, guardians, etc.
- Fall Fundraiser - The Gift & Gift Wrap
- Matching Funds - Many employers, such as Boeing and Microsoft, have matching fund programs for your contributions. Ask your Human Resources Department if they participate in such a program.
- Spring Fundraiser - Walk-A-Thon
- eScrip - Safeway donates a percentage of your purchase to McKnight
- Personal Donations
If you have any fundraising ideas you would like to share with us, please forward them to any PTSA Board Member or Committee Chair. You may also want to attend a general membership meeting to share your great ideas. See PTSA Calendar for the next general meeting.
McKnight 's Page on the Renton PTSA Website: http://www.McKnightPTSA.org
Renton School District Policies and Procedures: http://www.rentonschools.us
Renton PTSA Council Policies and Procedures: http://www.rentonptsa.org