What is the College Bound Scholarship?
It is an early commitment of state financial aid to eligible 7th or 8th grade students. The scholarship is a state-funded program administered by the Washington Student Achievement Council (WSAC).
College Bound Scholarship
- What are the requirements for students to be automatically enrolled in the College Bound Scholarship?
- If a family’s income is greater than the income requirement, can a student apply anyway?
- How do homeschool and private school students sign up?
- Do students have to have a Social Security number (SSN) to enroll in College Bound?
- How will students know they have been enrolled in the College Bound Scholarship program?
- Do students need the certificate to receive the scholarship?
- What is the College Bound Pledge?
- How much is the scholarship award?
- Where can students use the College Bound Scholarship?